1. I’ve been working overtime for months, and I’m completely burned out.
我已經連續加班好幾個月,整個人都被榨乾了。
2. I’ve been feeling burned out lately because of work pressure.
我最近因為工作壓力感到筋疲力盡。
3. I feel so burned out because of this intense competition.
我因為這種激烈的競爭感到非常過勞、整個人都被榨乾了。
4. We are all just humans. We deserve some time to take a break and avoid burnout.
我們都只是普通人,應該給自己一點時間休息,避免被過勞或壓力榨乾。
5. I’m not lazy, I’m just mentally burned out from constantly trying to keep up.
我不是懶惰,只是一直努力跟上步調,讓我心理上已經被榨乾了。
6. I just need a moment to breathe and remember why I started in the first place.
我只需要一點時間喘口氣,想起自己最初為什麼出發。
7. It’s easy to experience burnout when you never take time for yourself.
當你從不留時間給自己時,很容易會出現倦怠感。
8. I’m totally burned out after working nonstop for weeks.
連續工作好幾週之後,我真的徹底累壞了。
9. Taking short breaks can help prevent burnout.
適時地休息可以避免職業倦怠。
10. She felt burned out and lost motivation to continue.
她感到筋疲力盡,失去了繼續的動力。
11. If we don’t slow down, we’ll all end up burned out.
如果我們不放慢腳步,最後大家都會累垮。
12. Burnout doesn’t happen overnight. It builds up over time.
倦怠不是一夜之間形成的,而是長時間累積的結果。
13. I’m trying to find balance so I won’t feel burned out again.
我正在努力尋找平衡,避免再次感到倦怠。
14. After that stressful project, our whole team was totally burned out.
經過那個壓力爆表的專案之後,我們整個團隊都被榨乾了。
15. Burnout is becoming more common because people never stop working.
由於人們總是停不下來,過勞的情況變得越來越普遍。
16. I pushed myself too hard and ended up burned out both mentally and physically.
我太逼自己,結果身心都被榨乾了。
17. Long hours and lack of sleep are the main reasons for burnout.
長時間工作和睡眠不足是導致過勞的主要原因。
18. Sometimes you don’t realize you’re burned out until you completely break down.
有時候你要等到徹底崩潰時,才發現自己早就過勞了。
19. Burnout isn’t just being tired. It’s feeling completely drained inside.
過勞不只是累,而是內心被掏空的那種感覺。
20. He quit his high-paying job because he was burned out from the nonstop grind.
他辭掉高薪的工作,因為被那種沒完沒了的忙碌榨乾了。